Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fun with Quizzes



Take the quiz: "What Kind of Soul Do You Retain?"

Loving
You have a very warm and loving aura about your soul and believe in the virtues of Love. To you, there is a bright side to everything! You are the polar opposite of the Dark soul.


Take the quiz: "Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.'You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?


Take the quiz: "What is your inner beauty fairy?"

Angel Fairy
You are Angel Fairy! You are a very cute girl and you seem to understand your friends alot. That's what makes you a great friend. You like to listen to other fairies and you love to LOVE.




I just realized how ill I make myself....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.. as for the 'soul' quiz ... 'loving' :). I didn't take the other one because .. well .. 'fairy' and, being a guy .... i guess I'm just not THAT in touch with my feminine side LOL.
At any rate .. keep up the great posts, Chanemza. You are a true Blessing to know by those that know you.