Courtesy of Michele.
Yeah, I know... I'm a late bloomer, get over it.
1. Lived by the Blue Ridge, the Berkshires, in a town called Tippecanoe, and in Houdini's birthplace.
2. Went to nine schools growing up. Not including college.
3. Have a child who was both the reason for the title and the model for a public service campaign.
4. Spoke with Sara Mclachlan's husband Ash.
5. Went to high school with a now-famous tenor - and acted with him in Drama classes.
6. Met a famous basketball personality at the brink of his career and later went to the same high school that launched said career.
7. Have a relative who is a self-made multi-millionaire, who also built much of a now-popular tourist area we once lived in.
8. Have a sister who is a famous ballet dancer... Who I've spoken to and had lots in common with growing up, but have never met or seen a clear picture of. My other sister (whom I've also never met) has the same first and middle name as my high school best friend.
9. Made a popular football star laugh after lunch, just before he went off to play basketball (of all things) for charity.
10. Had to take self-defense as a part of gym class in junior high, and the guys training us happened to have been taught by a well-known, accomplished and respected teacher in the area - my uncle.
Ok, so they're a little lame....