Sunday, June 12, 2005

Intermission...



I know these posts seem to end in strange places, but it was getting to be so long I decided to break it up. It's also very difficult to put it all out there, and my stomach is in knots.

The point of all this is to have my story told from my perspective. I want it out there. I want the truth known. I want the rumors in the real world - and the virtual one - squelched.

There are two sides to every story. And everyone has a story.

I'm sure there are going to be a few comments, but before you do, please remember two very important things:

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
--John 8:7 (King James Version)

and

"1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
--Matthew 7 (New International Version)

More will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear shanna...

what an awful lot you've been through... i'm so very sorry luv..

and so proud of you for continuing..

i'm looking forward to hearing how you ended up where you are now..

you're giving me hope within your own...

God bless you sweetie

love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh Hon. If I knew I would have made room for you and yours here in CT. No wonder I couldn't get a hold of you or find you. My prayers are always with you and I know you are doing so much better now. Please remember I am always here if you need me, for any reason at all--for prayer, to talk, to praise, to act--anything at all, you give me a call. Miss you, and I am fervently praying for you and the kids.

Love always,

Shannon