Thursday, August 11, 2005

The ups and downs of Bloggerville



Surfing through some of my recent referral links (84 hits to my blogger profile in 24 hours!!) I came across this blog post with a link to this really great blog public service announcement.

You guys come up with the funniest stuff!

I also passed through Skippy's List, which is one of the funniest things I've read in quite awhile. "Skippy" is a former Army service branch member with a list of "213 things Skippy can't do while in the Army". I was especially cracked up by the following points:


37. Our medic is called “Sgt Larwasa”, not “Dr. Feelgood”.

38. Our supply Sgt is “Sgt Watkins” not “Sugar Daddy”.



Make sure to browse the rest of his blog, it's great!

Through Skippy, I found another great project you should be aware of: Adopt-A-Soldier. Show your support and drop our boys a note. Let them know you're thinking of them and thankful for all they do.


No comments: