Friday, August 02, 2013

I'd like a great big scoop of possibilities. In a waffle cone, please.


Isn't it wonderful when an unexpected possibility enters into your life? One of those crazy dreams suddenly becomes a reality, out of nowhere.

I've wanted to advocate for others for so long. So I waited for the right time to come around.  What my
Start group has taught me, though, is that "someday" never just happens on its own.  You have to make your someday now.

I began making my someday a reality early last month, and it was more well-received than I'd imagined.
Next week I meet with a board of very interested and enthusiastic people to discuss making my someday a reality.  I've also been asked to speak at events on behalf of them.

To say I'm overjoyed would be an understatement.  
view blog reactions 

No comments: