Sunday, October 10, 2004

Neener neener neener....



I'm not one of those high-maintenance, manicured and primped people. I love to dress up and look nice, of course. But spoiled? No... Ok, not in the material sense.

I do love to get my way, though. Especially when it's a win-win situation. I can be very stubborn and persistent. Then again, a strong will is what's gotten me this far in my life. Sometimes stubborn is good.

Oh, but what a good weekend...


"Between an overload of information
And a striving for a pure dedication I
Find myself looking for the exit sign
See your pretty face in the sunshine
In the morning after staying up all night I
Want to wake you just to hear you
Tell me it's alright
And all I want to be is too much
Sometimes for me
Good morning baby"

- Bic Runga


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...And just how did youget your way?

chanemza said...

Shouldn't I?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

who is bic runga? and did he write those words?
zentner.blogspot.com
(zmanzero)

and what is it like to see the sun rise
with a word on your lips?
to say its alright, in the morning light,
to wipe away the tears, and laugh.

and say "good morning baby".

i love your words. keep writing. i blundered into your blog. i ain't no stinking stalker. i just like your writing. thanx.

chanemza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chanemza said...

Bic Runga is a female musical artist with an incredible voice. The rest of those are things you'd have to experience for yourself. Thanks for your compliments.