Thursday, July 13, 2006

Do what you love



I've landed the job I've wanted for so long!

I want to do something significant. not just work some 9-5 crap job that pays the bills and sets me up for retirement. I'd rather struggle through limited income while I do something I love and that makes a difference, than to be rich. You can't take it with you. In the end, the size of your headstone means nothing. It's what you're remembered by.

On the same token, just because someone has made stupid choices doesn't make them a bad person. Look beneath the surface and see what they're really about inside. You might pass by someone truly great and never know it.

Live your life with everything you have and be as happy as you can... and do what you can for others. Even a smile or a kind word can change a life. Selfishness, greed and meanness only hurts you in the long run. If someone is that way toward you, ignore it and walk away. They are a waste of your time and not worth the breath you have to take to tell them to piss off.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Dear Philosopher-Blogger,
Those words are enough to last me for a life time and enough to overcome the world.

God bless.