Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Will you still respect me in the morning?




The world doesn't revolve around an individual. There are actually a whole lot of people in it who also have lives and plans and can be quite busy. So when one of those other people take time out of their busy schedules - even alter that schedule - in order to spend it with you, it might be a good idea to give them some kind of freaking clue about it.

Common courtesy should still be commonly used, don't you think? There's more to life than sitting around waiting for someone who's not intending to show up. I personally would like to live that life and not have to worry that I've wasted precious hours when I could have been doing something worthwhile.

That being said, I'm going to bed. which I *could* have done several hours ago had I not thought I had plans tonight. If I didn't really like the darn guy, I might be *really* ticked. But we'll see how I feel after I've slept on that thought. Or after I've actually heard something solid.

No comments: